- D-Link DGS-1024C 24 Port 100-1000Mbps Switch
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- Desktop or Rack Mountable Design
- Non-blocking Architecture
- Power Inputs: 100 to 240V AC Input ; Power Consumption: Standby: 6.5 watts, Maximum: 13.5 watts ; Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
D-Link 24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch DGS-1024
The D-Link 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch and the 24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch each offer an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to deploy an energy-efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports.
Gigabit on Every Port
The 16/24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch series brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
Easy to Install and Maintain
These switches were designed for Plug-and-Play and hassle-free installation. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Diagnostic LEDs and cable diagnostics allow for quick detection and correction of network problems.
The 16/24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DGS-1016D/1024D unmanaged switches to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.
The 16/24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount Switch series makes use of D-Link Green Ethernet technology, providing more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. These environmentally friendly switches are also RoHS compliant, use recyclable packaging, and minimize the use of harmful substances.
- 16 or 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast network speeds
- Desktop or rackmountable metal housing
- Fanless design for silent operation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- 9216 Byte Jumbo Frames (DGS-1016D) and 9600 Byte Jumbo Frames (DGS-1024D)
- Innovative D-Link Green Ethernet Technology conserves energy
- Link status detection reduces power usage
- Cable length detection uses energy more efficiently
- 802.3az EEE hardware implementation reduces power consumption significantly
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-play installation saves you time
2 in stock