- Human detection
- Abnormal sound detection, Built-in siren
- 2 Megapixel CMOS WiFi Camera
- H.265 dual-stream encoding
- Max. 30 fps @1080P(1920×1080)
- IMOU cloud support app
- 2.8mm fixed lens, 112 degrees viewing angle
- Built-in Mic & Speaker
- Abnormal Sound Alarm
- Micro SD memory slot upto 256GB
- Dual-band AC1200 Mesh with MU-MIMO
- Fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 866 Mbps (5 GHz)
- Covers up to 5000 sq. ft. (3-pack)
- Easy to expand and scale your COVR mesh Wi-Fi
- Smart Steering automatically guides your connected devices to the optimum wireless band
- Smart Roaming creates one seamless network with the same network name and password throughout your home
- 2×3 internal antennas for optimal range and connectivity
- Blazing-fast Tri-Band AC2200 (400Mbps + 867Mbps + 867Mbps)1 for the core of your network (COVR-2200)
- Fast dual-band AC1200 (300Mbps + 867Mbps)1 extenders for additional coverage (COVR-C1200)
- Cover your whole home (up to 604 sqm / 6500sq. ft.)
- Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- MU-MIMO, Smart Steering, and Intelligent QoS Engine for greater performance
- Six internal antennas plus high-powered amplifiers for greater Wi-Fi coverage (COVR-2200)
- 2 x 3 Antennas, AC SmartBeam plus high-powered amplifier for greater Wi-Fi coverage (COVR-C1200)
- 2 x LAN/WAN Gigabit ports per unit (up to 1000 Mbps each)
- Easy setup and management with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
The D-Link DGS-1016D 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series offer an economical way for SOHO and Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMB) to take advantage of Gigabit Ethernet speeds while reducing energy consumption and minimising noise output.
The DGS-1016D switches bring the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to all ports for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern connection interfaces, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
Improved Network Efficiency
The DGS-1016D switches incorporate several advanced features to help simplify and improve network management and efficiency. Flow Control throttles connections to ensure reliability during heavy usage periods by reducing packet loss and wasteful data re-transmission. In addition, Storm Control and Port Isolation mitigate the effects of broadcast storms caused by rogue software and malware, which can propagate across the network and bring communication to a standstill.
The DGS-1016D feature a durable, compact metal case alongside a fanless design allowing for improved heat dissipation while maintaining silent operation. The 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series is small, lightweight, wall-mountable, and is ideal for any business with demanding requirements and a small budget.
The 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. Link status detection automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switches to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
Meanwhile, Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) conserves energy by dynamically reducing power consumption when data activity is low. These environmentally friendly switches are also RoHS compliant, use recyclable packaging, and minimise the use of harmful substances. These green features combined, provide more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality.
The D-Link® DES-1018MP 18-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount PoE Switch Including 2 1000BASE-T/SFP Combo Ports enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE-capable devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. The DES-1018MP can also connect other Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) to fit into any type of network application.
Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
The DES-1018MP features 16 ports that support the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard. Each of the PoE ports can supply up to 15.4 watts, with a total PoE budget of 246.4 watts, allowing users to attach any IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DES-1018MP without requiring additional power. PoE is especially suitable for devices that are far from power outlets or when users want to minimize the clutter of extra cables as power is supplied via the Ethernet cables themselves.
Expand Your Network
The addition of two Gigabit combo uplink ports means businesses can increase their network bandwidth via wired speed while offering redundancy so voice and surveillance data are transferred reliably. The combo design can increase bandwidth by offering two Gigabit copper or fiber connections, giving administrators more options for expansion.
Cut Your Energy Costs
To help small businesses save on operating costs, the DES-1018MP supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). This feature senses network traffic to automatically put ports that are not being used to sleep and also powers them on as required. The DES-1018MP also features a smart fan that automatically adjusts itself to reduce power consumption and noise whenever possible to conserve energy, so users can reinvest the cost savings back into their business.2
The DES-1018MP is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. Simply connect the switch to a network and then connect multiple computers, share files, and make Voice-over-IP calls across the network. Support for Auto MDI/MDI-X on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-Negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10 or 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Combining the convenience of PoE, fast performance, reliability, and ease of use, the 18-Port Unmanaged Desktop PoE Switch is the ideal choice for adding PoE devices to a network.
- 16 10/100 Mbps PoE ports
- Two Gigabit combo uplink ports
- 2 kV surge protection for PoE ports
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Plug-and-play installation
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Smart fan
- RoHS compliant